Friday, May 2, 2008

perfect addiction :: mixed up mashup.


I've always been the girl who's been in search of the perfect pair of jeans - I remember preaching to the choir that League had gone and done it (and Nena's jeans are damn near close to perfection) but since the Last Call Sale (and sorry if you didn't get there's no getting now) I haven't been able to take off the Bumhugging jeans from the Anais ensemble.

I love them so much in fact that I've been putting different outfits together for about a month now and ironically enough, more times than not, I end right back up in some variation of a Muism top! So here's Bho's top 5 for the day.


Hair: Kin, Mairi in Red. (Haven't been able to take this off either!)
Top: Muism (part of the waistcoat dress in white)
Jeans: Last Call (part of the Anais ensemble,Bumhugigng jeans)
Shoes: Stiletto Moody, Silver Pump
Jewelry: Earrings, Creamshop - Glam Earring
Necklace, Doll City Jewelry - Vintage Anch
Bag: Muism - Chaine Leather hand bag in white.

1 comment:

Babyhoney Bailey said...

Haha, so it was a top five until! Someone asked about the hair and necklace which makes it a shocking top seven? Ahh well.

Good thing I'm not a math teacher!