Wednesday, May 7, 2008

:: summer love.

Kimberly Casanova & Yours Truly.
I love this girl. Like x a lot.



Signing on this afternoon met me with an awesome surprise. Kim and I have had the worst schedule conflicts ever! Seeing her on my friends list made my day - so we obviously had to take some smexy photos! There's more on my flickr if anyone's interested! And onward to the cute fashionesque things.






I venture back to Hotel Swan, as mentioned in a previous post, every so often... and every single time I do I either find some incredibly neat gadget or some adorable bag. This time it was this bag! I just had to take a little beach get away photo, and here's our Bhoney Girl, on her way to a bbq sans shades cause it's obviously an evening summer shindig. ;)

Top: Persona
Jeans: Kittie's Lair (mmmbabette)
Flip Flops: Kimberly Casanova Designs
Hair: Kin
BAG: Mirros+Mirai Style

No comments: