Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hola babies.


It's been so long since I've written in here, I was convinced that I'd forgotten how to do it. And my slack hasn't just been in blogging, I haven't been much of a dresser lately either. (Been sticking more to comfort clothes, bad bad lazy Bho.)

But! Have no fear, I'm back and let's just say "better than ever" to make myself feel aces. Huzzah!

Carissa told me that I reminded her of Rachel Zoe, and I kept meaning to watch to see what she meant, but hadn't been able to until today (when the net went out of course) and well, I felt a tiny bit of inspiration.

First, let me just say that I'm not a big advocate of real fur in fashion. I'm not going to go throw red paint on anyone or anything, but, I'm what you'd call an animal lover. I also understand the importance of difference in texture when it comes to not only self expression but to completing a look as well. So, what better a way to not only wear, but not carry a single ounce of guilt when it comes to fur, then on SL! It's conflict free, and I assure you no prim animals were harmed in the making of this coat.


Jacket: ON Harajuku Punk Furs Natural Mink
Top: LAST CALL Aeryn Corseted jacket (whole lace) - Catwalk Collection
Jeans: BOOM Skinny Fit
Shoes: Mishima Dawn - Leather Brown
Hair: ::69:: still - light brown
Accessories: Fear & Clothing Sacred heart Rust Necklace - Femme | Muism - Leather Shoulder in brown

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's been a long time since I was more thoroughly entertained by a Halo machinima series. It's also been a long time since someone has come out with a good, clean, machinima series that doesn't think they have to curse like a sailor to be all grown up and cool.

------------------
hesslei.....

interactive marketing