Friday, October 17, 2008

Oogity boogity.


Machang Pichot of AOHARU is probably the most adorable and generous person I've met in world - the adorable factor more than likely has something to do with her amazing personality (and throw in a charming language barrier too) and the crazy amount of admiration I have for her work. It's stupid how much I envy her skill and yet I can't praise it enough either.

She surprised me today with a load of Halloween themed goodies. Including, but not limited to: these fantastic boots, this fitted knit sweater and a pair of playful argyle socks. She also took Cari and I to Little Heaven to get this wicked broom (comes with 10 pose variations - fly while you shop!PS it was FREE!) The skirt's a favorite from Fishy Strawberry. Mix it all up and you've got one festive little ensemble, poifect for any witching hour.

No comments: