Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday : Mashed.

It's the fifteenth which means two things. First, that I survived my birthday without a hint of a hangover (okay, okay so there was a mild headache.) Second, that the breeze outside without rain means that it is in fact fall in Florida.

Both of these things deserve gigantic amounts of mm's from the masses, I assure you.

Fall/Winter fashion makes me the happiest. Like, :D happy.

Now I know I mentioned that my shopping has been out of whack recently, and this just means I have a lot of friends to thank for sending (aka: taking pity on) me gifts of clothing to wear so I didn't just continuously wear the same pair of jeans and tank top sans shoes for months.


The most recent gift came from Iris Seale of Punch Drunk.

"Scene Queen"
The printed green tee matched with the metallic tights makes for one comfortably casual and yet stylish outfit.

Now, feeling fall as I am, I opted to layer it with an under layer turtle neck (with modded/shortened sleeves) from *BOOM*'s Milieu outfit in bark.


The boots are a combination of fur leg warmers, ON's Harajuku Punk Fur (part of the set that accompanied the jacket I featured a few posts ago) and the Florence boots in Urban Leo from Kitties Lair.

The earrings, although not exactly easy to see, are actually really adorable and from Kimberly Casanova Designs. The necklaces that go with these earrings are great and the color combinations are really perfect for the season.

The hair, also charming, is from *KUROTSUBAKI* hair_heart_7_brown.

And the location, as of late, has been Crush Row - the newest face of Doll City for those of you who've known me awhile. If you haven't checked it out yet, you should. You'll be able to find Punch Drunk's latest here as well as a really great variety of shops for your super shopping ventures.

No comments: